Self Love

Back to Article
Back to Article

Self Love

Carlton Hobbs, Writer

Sometimes people forget to love themselves to fullest and that’s where people lose themselves. In life, everyone goes through life, feeling depressed, not good enough or paid attention to. That problem comes from the parents not giving their child too much attention, or asking them about the struggles that we go through in everyday life, which is terrible. Adults always think that just because we are kids, we’re supposed to not feel anything or feel a certain way. We’re supposed to wake up everyday, eat breakfast with a smile on our face. Well…. that is not the case. No child in this world should wake up having to put on a fake smile. To pretend everything is okay when it’s not, just to let you know it’s okay to not be okay. We are not perfect. We are created to make mistakes. We are created to achieve and overcome anything. Be great. Be all that we can be to get there. We must stand as one. Open up if you’re feeling some type of way, or need a helping hand.  Ask because one day, that person might need you to give them the extra push.  WWT students I, Carlton Hobbs, am challenging you to help a friend in need. Be open and spread positivity to our students so we all can achieve things together.  No one should be left out or feel alone ever.