TITAN NATION

Beats Products are Overrated

Back to Article
Back to Article

Beats Products are Overrated

Jewel Jhons, Writer

Doctor Dre Beats headphones are exclusive headphones that honestly just have a brand label on them. You can buy earbuds, headphones or speakers for a minimum of 60 dollars to maximum of 400 dollars without any discount. While you do get excellent quality in sound and comfort, it’s not worth the high price.

Many celebrities praise this brand when in reality, they are just being paid to do so and they do have the money to afford them easily. While the quality is proficient, the durability isn’t necessarily worth the price. These products aren’t nondestructive, so one wrong move after weeks of being careful could have you sobbing over the large amount of money you just lost. Having to repurchase the same pair of headphones often or even not so often, is a pain and a lot of money.

Some people say if you just put a warranty on it, then it will be fine and there’s nothing to fret if a mistake was made and your product ends up broken. They claim you automatically obtain a warranty for a year after the original purchase from Beats or Apple but the fine print is confusing in which you don’t just basically go in an Apple store or request for a new one completely free of cost.

Others claim this is a great investment in which you get a great product for a price that resembles its quality. You can walk around looking cool and if they break, you can just get new ones. Basically, they say Beats is worth it, and while many people could argue that, I think it’s only the name that makes it worthy to them. Other than the name, Beats has the same quality as a lot of other cheaper alternatives. The same bass, sound excellence, and volume levels really don’t set it apart from other brands that have fantastic qualities for a way cheaper price including warranty also.

It’s just a matter of if you’re willing to spend the money. 400 dollars for Bluetooth headphones versus 60 dollar Bluetooth headphones with the same quality, is it really worth the extra 340 dollars just to have the brand on it? The same things can happen to cheaper, but still efficient, products except you aren’t paying nearly as much. They are overrated to be the best products out to date when honestly, they are just the most expensive.

1 Comment

One Response to “Beats Products are Overrated”

1. kaleb howard on November 30th, 2018 8:06 am

Dr. dre no longer has any affiliation with the beats brand, apple has full ownership and has improved the quality of their products. yes i agree the price is too high for some consumers but you have to consider the technology in it. the adaptive noise cancelling that is integrated in the beats studio 3 is like no other pair of headphones, $60 headphones arent completely incomparable but shouldnt be a direct competitor with beats, and the 30 hr battery life and fast charging is also a premium not every Bluetooth headset has. the beats are also not as flimsy as was made seen in this article, sure its not as durable as can be but if you dont mistreat it will be fine. lastly if you were to look at the prices of many other quality brands it would be no less than 299 for their flagship model, apples beats arent unlike others, high prices are standards for high quality. (usually)

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

Elementary Students with Cell Phones

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

Is AP Physics Worth It?

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

Stress Affects Students’ Performance in School

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

Riverdale has Lost its Spark

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

Homecoming 2018 was the Best

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE SWEEPS THE NATION

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

SPOILER ALERT! ‘THIS IS US’ REVEALS HOW BELOVED CHARACTER DIES

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

‘9-1-1’ TELLS THE STORY OF THOSE BEHIND THE NUMBER

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

‘THE GREATEST SHOWMAN’ BRINGS THE PAST TO THE PRESENT

• Beats Products are Overrated

Opinion

‘PITCH PERFECT 3’ CALLS ‘THE BARDEN BELLAS’ TO THE STAGE ONE LAST TIME

Your source for all Warren Woods Tower News and Media..
Beats Products are Overrated